|openSUSE Leap 42.2 Installation on VMware Workstation|
This video tutorial shows openSUSE Leap 42.2 Installation on VMware Workstation/Player step by step. This tutorial is also helpful to install openSUSE 42.2 on physical computer or laptop hardware. We also test VMware Tools (Open VM Tools) features such as Fit Guest Now, Drag-Drop File and Clipboard Sharing on openSUSE Leap.
openSUSE Leap 42.2 Installation Steps:
- Download openSUSE Leap 42.2 ISO
- Create Virtual Machine on VMware Workstation/Player
- Start openSUSE Leap Installation
- Test VMware Tools Features: Fit Guest Now, Drag-Drop File and Clipboard Sharing
Installing openSUSE Leap 42.2 on VMware Workstation
openSUSE Leap 42.2 New Features and ImprovementsopenSUSE Leap provides a stable base, similar to SUSE Linux Enterprise, with the addition of community-provided software packages. openSUSE 42.2 features KDE's Plasma 5.8 desktop, version 4.4 of the Linux kernel and over 1,400 new packages in the distribution's software repositories. openSUSE Leap 42.2 is a secure, stable and reliable server operating system for deploying IT services in physical, virtual or cloud environments. A selective process of including well-established packages in openSUSE Leap 42.2 gives new meaning to the term Linux optimization.
openSUSE Leap 42.2 Minimum System Requirements
- 1.6 GHz or higher processor (2.4 GHz or higher or any AMD64 or Intel64 processor recommended)
- Main memory: 1 GB physical RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard disk: 3 GB available disk space for a minimal install, 5 GB available for a graphical desktop (more recommended)
- Sound and graphics cards: supports most modern sound and graphics cards, 800 x 600 display resolution (1024 x 768 or higher recommended)
- Booting from DVD drive or USB-Stick for installation, or support for booting over network or an existing installation of openSUSE
Hope you found this openSUSE Leap 42.2 installation tutorial helpful and informative. Please consider sharing it. Your feedback and questions are welcome!
Đăng nhận xét