|Tiny Core Linux 8.0 Installation on VMware Workstation|
This video tutorial shows Tiny Core Linux 8.0 Installation on VMware Workstation/Player step by step. We'll also install applications such as Nano, LXTerminal, Gedit, Firefox, PCManfm, VLC and LibreOffice 5 on Tiny Core 8.0. This tutorial is also helpful to install Tiny Core Linux on physical computer or server. We'll also install and test VMware Tools (Open VM Tools) on Tiny Core 8.0 for better performance and usability features such as Fit Guest Now, Clipboard Sharing and Mouse Integration.
Tiny Core Linux 8.0 Installation Steps:
- Download Tiny Core Linux 8.0 ISO
- Create Virtual Machine on VMware Workstation/Player
- Start Tiny Core Linux Installation
- Installing and Configuring VMware Tools (Open VM Tools)
- Installing Nano, LXTerminal, Gedit, Firefox, PCManfm, VLC and LibreOffice 5 Applications
- Tiny Core Linux 8.0 Review
Installing Tiny Core 8.0 on VMware Workstation
Tiny Core Linux 8.0 New Features and ImprovementsTiny Core Linux 8.0 has been released. Tiny Core Linux is a minimalist (but extensible) distribution, built from scratch, with a focus on being as small as possible. TinyCore edition with a graphical window manager (flwm) is a 16 MB download. This major new release delivers a number of updates.
- Busybox updated to 1.25.1 and cpio patched for uid/gid error
- Kernel updated to 4.8.17
- Glibc updated to 2.24
- GCC updated to 6.2.0
- e2fsprogs base libs/apps updated to 1.43.3
- Util-linux base libs/apps updated to 2.28.2
Hope you found this Tiny Core Linux 8.0 Installation with Apps tutorial helpful and informative. Please consider sharing it. Your feedback and questions are welcome!
Đăng nhận xét