Join us for our webinar on Wednesday, February 24th, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST!
The most popular workload running on IBM Z and LinuxONE today is Oracle database. There are many business and technical reasons Clients choose our platform for their mission-critical Oracle workloads. Topics relevant to Oracle that will be covered in the session include: Licensing, Security, Storage, HA and DR.
This session will cover:
- The high-level value proposition of consolidating Oracle on LinuxONE from Exadata and other x86 platforms, including a discussion of Oracle licensing concepts as they apply to moving Oracle workload to our platform.
- Technically compare LinuxONE and Exadata, reviewing IBM's approach to running and managing Oracle workload on our platform compared to how Oracle approaches this with Exadata.
- Migration options/approaches customers may use when moving their Oracle workload(s) from Exadata and other x86 platforms to our platform.
- Terry Ginther, LinuxONE Global Data Serving SME, IBM USA
- David J Simpson, Certified Oracle and Open Source Database Specialist, IBM LinuxONE and Z Systems, IBM USA
Register here. You can check the system requirements here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Replay & Archive
All sessions are recorded. For the archive as well as a replay and handout of this session and all previous webinars see here.
Đăng nhận xét