Join us for the 2021 Linux on IBM Z and LinuxONE Virtual Client Workshop!
Get the latest news about the Linux exploitation and advantages of the IBM Z and LinuxONE platform in this technical workshop. Presented by our developers and solution architects, the training focuses on the latest news and technical information for Linux on IBM Z, LinuxONE, z/VM, and KVM, such as Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform, Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage, Security, Performance, Networking and Virtualization. You will have the chance to interact directly with IBM developers and solution experts during the event, especially in the interactive workgroup sessions, which will be held on the last day.
This workshop is free of charge.
- What's New on RHOCP on IBM Z & LinuxONE
- Hybrid Cloud and why RHOCP on IBM Z & LinuxONE can enable highest flexibility
- Introduction of Red Hat OpenShift Container Storage
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform on IBM Z & LinuxONE: CPU Consumption Demystified
- Cloud Ready Development, can now profit from multi Architecture capabilities and several features in RHOCP on IBM Z
- FUJITSU Enterprise Postgres: Finally! An OCP-certified Database for Linux on IBM Z and LinuxONE that exploits our hardware capabilities
- Reduce your IT costs with IBM LinuxONEHow IBM Cloud Paks drive business value and lower IT costs
- z/VM Platform Update
- Linux and KVM on IBM Z and LinuxONE - What's New
- kdump - Recommendations for Linux on IBM Z and LinuxONE
- Elasticsearch on IBM Z - Performance Experiences, Hints and Tips
- Crypto Update
- Fully homomorphic encryption Introduction and Update
- Putting SMC-Dv2 to work
- Java on IBM Z - News, Updates, and other Pulp Fiction
- Various workgroup sessions
Schedules & Registration
Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa
July 12-16, every day 8:30 - 11:30 AM EST / 14:30 - 17:30 CET
July 27-29, 2021, every day 8:30 - 11:30 AM CET / 2:30 - 5:30 PM Singapore time
Đăng nhận xét